Welcome to JaDEM Mobile Notary Service webpage
Serving South Broward and North Miami-Dade Counties
We provide the following services:
Acknowledgements Affidavits Oaths & Affirmations
Solemnizing Marriages Verifying Vehicle VIN’s
Attesting to photocopies Certifying contents of Safe-deposit boxes, etc…
What Are Notaries and What Do they Do?
According to Merriam-Webster, a notary is “a public officer who certifies and attests to the authenticity of writing (e.g., deeds) and takes affidavits, depositions, and protests of negotiable instrument.” In layman’s terms, a notary is someone who is legally authorized to sign documents.
- $8 per signature. If two different individuals signing on the same document then it would be considered as two notarized signatures and the charges would be sixteen ($16) dollars, even though as a notary I would be signing and stamping once.
- Every signer must physically appear and present acceptable ID at the time of notarization.
- Translation is not allowed during notarization. The Notary must be able to communicate directly with the signer in the language (preferably English) which both the Notary and signer can understand.
- Original documents must be presented for all Copy certification. Vital records ( birth, death and marriage) cannot be notarized.
- A minimum $25 will be charged for all checks returned by bank for any reason.
- 5% surcharge will be charged for all credit card transactions.
- A minimum $25 travel fee will be charged for failure to notarize due to signer not presenting acceptable forms of ID /documents / situations where signer not in a position to sign the documents.
A mobile notary is one who travels to your home or business to provide notary services. When you contact me with a notary request, I can meet you at your home or office or at a mutually decided place to save you the hassle of traveling to a notary public’s office. Whether it is a single page or a full set of loan documents, I will be available to you — seven days a week, including holidays — to meet your notary needs. I will also travel to hospitals, retirement community centers and police departments.
Whether raining or sun shine, you can rely on me for quality and convenient notary services. Further, I assure this with a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee. I value all my customers and strive to provide friendly and economical notary services in the South Florida area.
Please contact me when your signature(s) on your document(s) are ready to be notarized and you have a valid form of identification ready that matches the name on the document. You can view acceptable identifications here . I look forward to working with you.
Please contact me at 866-596-1188 ext. 201 cell: 954-778-5262 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Nominal travel fees may apply in some cases. Travel fees will also be charged in case you are not present at the appointment without advance notice or if you do not have the appropriate forms of identification or documents ready at the time of the appointment.
I Am Not An Attorney Licensed To Practice Law In The State of Florida, And I May Not Give Legal Advise Or Accept Fees For Legal Advice